Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Just begin....

I've wanted to have a blog for a long time. What stopped me? The commitment. I would begin to check into it and read other blogs and think how cool it would be to have one of my own. I would envy them the time and the thoughts. I would dream about "the day" that I would have a blog. I'd more often than not stop dreaming and get back to the "real world".

Then this morning I began on that same ol' track of thinking again. I really want to blog. I wish I had the time and could do it. Then reality hit me. I'll never do it. I keep coming here to this point and stop before I ever really commit to creating it. This is a cycle that needs breaking. I'll never accomplish something if I never try, never begin. So, I've begun.

How many things have you wanted to do but never have because of the commitment would be too much? How do you know if you never try?

2 comments:

  1. Good Morning Sis!!! I've wanted to start one as well, but I know I will end up blogging about political & religious issues, but then again that is what I get "Fired Up About"...

    ReplyDelete
  2. And that's exactly what blogging is about....a place to get your thoughts and your opinions out there....exchange ideas and gain insights. Do it!

    ReplyDelete